Scratch and Sketch Coral Reefs activity book
Splash and Sketch your way through the amazing ''rainforest of the sea''!
- You won't need a snorkel, or anything other than the handy included stylus, to uncover the dazzling colors of coral reefs.
- As you create undersea artwork, discover the creatures of the reef, from rainbow parrotfish to toothy eels to mysterious cuttlefish.
- Learn how rays hunt, why clownfish live in anemones, and what happens in a coral reef at sunset. Dive on in!
- This is a Trace-Along title! Young artists can simply follow the white lines with the wooden stylus to create colorful pictures.
- Includes 20 trace-along drawings, with space for your own artwork and decorations.
- Includes 20 paper pages for extra doodles and drawings too.
- A wooden stylus for scratching away the black coating comes shrink-wrapped with the book.
- Sturdy wire-o hardcover art activity book measures 6-3/8'' wide x 8-1/2'' high.
- Ages 5 and up.
- 64 pages.
- Non-toxic: Potential eye irritant. Avoid inhaling particles of scratch coating. Not for children under 5 years. Meets all applicable safety standards.