Made with our top selling vegan cowhide leather, this bag is truly two bags in one. The large tote with expandable zippers holds all your stuff, and with the crossbody inside, you can either fill it with your smaller items and use as an organizer, or use it by itself with its detachable crossbody strap!
Named for the late Nora Ephron, an American journalist, screenwriter and director most known for When Harry Met Sally… and Sleepless in Seattle.
Specific features include:
- Zippers expand so it will carry all your stuff
- 10" strap drop
- Inside double open wall pocket
- Includes small crossbody bag with removable strap inside to keeps the interior of your bag organized. This crossbody bag has an RFID protected lining, a great location to keep your credit cards and passport protected. However, the RFID lining will block cell phone signals, so we don't recommend placing your phone in the organizer
- Silver hardware
- Vegan leather
- Tote: 11.5"H x 16"W x 5.5"W
- Crossbody: 9.5"W x 6"H x 0.5"D