100 Questions about how things Work
Ever wonder how electricity gets to your house? How the fridge keeps your food cold? How your phone can store photos, connect to the internet, and so much more?
- Discover how all kinds of everyday things work in this fact-packed adventure that's especially perfect for young engineers and inventors-to-be!
- Along the way, enjoy cartoons and jokes sure to work your funny bone!
- Question-and-answer format breaks down information into manageable chunks.
- Informal, kid-friendly language is breezy and fun.
- Jokes and riddles sprinkled throughout add to the appeal.
- Full color.
- Ages 7 and up.
- Book measures 6'' wide x 9'' high.